Thank you to all who attended the 2nd Toronto International Sarcoma Symposium.
We had a very successful event, with over 200 attendees from all over the globe.
We look forward to seeing all of you again in 2018!
The Sarcoma Program at the University of Toronto is pleased to host the 2nd Toronto International Sarcoma Symposium to be held on Friday June 10, 2016 at Park Hyatt Toronto. Our CME accredited one-day symposium will feature Clinical and Translational Research highlights including:
- Novel Systemic Therapeutics
- Advances in Molecular Diagnosis
- Navigation in Surgery
- Proton Beam Therapy Initiatives and Outcomes
- Palliative Care in Sarcoma Patients
- Tumor Board Discussion with International Experts
We are excited to have the participation of world-renowned sarcoma experts:
- Dr. Cristina Antonescu, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York City USA
- Dr. Thomas DeLaney, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston USA
- Dr. Alessandro Gronchi, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milan Italy
- Dr. Robert Maki, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City USA
- Dr. Torsten Nielsen, University of British Columbia, British Columbia, Canada
This multidisciplinary symposium welcomes the attendance of Faculty, Trainees, Allied Health Professionals as well as our Sarcoma patients and their families. Please see the registration link for details.
We look forward to seeing you on June 10th!
Carol J. Swallow
Rebecca A. Gladdy
For information about sponsorship opportunities or general questions, please contact one of our event managers:
Faryal Esmail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Sally Burtenshaw- email@example.com