Please check this page early 2018 for abstract submission dates.
The total word count must be 300 words or less, including the title.
Deadline for submission: TBD
Abstract notification: TBD
Abstract structure should be separated into:
- Title: should be indicative of the content of the abstract Do NOT put in all caps
- Introduction: introductory sentence(s) indicating the purpose of the study
- Methods: a brief description of pertinent experimental procedures
- Results: a summary of the data
- Discussion: a statement of the findings and conclusions
Please send only the abstract, as a Word document. Other specifications:
- Include all author full names, titles, and affiliations
- Please specify the presenting author, including a contact email
- Figures and tables need not be included, and will not be evaluated
Please submit your completed abstract, in the format above, to: